Snow Day equals Craft day!
It was snowing when i got up this morning & it's still going strong. The snow is pretty but that's about it. lol
I made this picture frame with the saying
"Keep Calm and Carry On"
out of an unfinished wood frame from hobby lobby.
Here is the tutorial!
My cricut (which I love)
Black & white paper
Unfinished wood frame (hobby lobby)
Oh & of coarse this! For sure with a sleeping baby. lol
1. Paint your frame with a color that you like. (I used the left over paint from our kitchen since it's going in there)
2. I cut the little black design with my cricut from some black paper but you can put anything oh there.
3. Use your glue stick & glue the design on the wood Then Mod Podge over the whole frame.
4. Cut your paper for the background to fit in your frame. Then put your saying on the paper & mod podge over it.
5. Make fabric pom pom flowers and hot glue them onto your frame. (I used a 2" flower & a 1.5" one)
6. Put your saying in the frame & you are done!